segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

My Green Country

As I seek for a leisure time reviewing an online Portuguese newspaper, specifically 'Público', I notice a little banner in the right top corner of the page really green. Obviously such green advertise is expected to offer some green information with title Green Portugal Map. It is a funny idea using Google Maps service where you can place your green contribution to a better environment. Just place where you live and describe your environment friendly acts during your quotidian life, maybe even telling people some curiosities or ingenious ideas you have Voting Earth. I already stated some comments, in Portuguese, just give also something... just for fun... and read other comments, you might find some ideas appealing.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...