sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

My Thin Line between Sophisticated and Depressive

By now you should know that I am seated in the floor of my living room side by side with a bottle of wine… The bottle is empty already… Once again I claim freedom of speech and introduce the fact that the bottle was not full when I start this activity… I don't see me as a drunken person… I don't see this as I a bragging situation… I just see this as the way it is… I see pleasure… I see the thin line between a sophisticated environment and a depressive scenario… These lights should be trimmed instead of incur is laziness taking off my shoes, one by one, it is funny once the only way to take them off is one by one and never a higher number because you never have, in most case scenarios, a higher number of shoes to take off in sequence. Never two by two… unless you have a great night endeavoring for entertainment and you are the actor with the major acting role… if you know what I mean once I do not have the intention of being more explicit. This is not the wine talking, is just the current conversation in-between my minds… yes I do have more than one mind… and they constantly struggle about the pieces of garbage I should proclaim and point out in a digital piece of paper. The good part for the green mind is that no arm is done to environment. I am not kidding; I do have a green mind… I hope you all do. No matter it is only awake for five minutes a day… Obviously is not ideal but even if I am extremely demanding I can concede, if I am humble enough to do that, the experiment of not being 100% green once I guess no one is, and 5% green is better than 0%. Oh, poor of spirit those who don't even try to think green. I let myself be dragged outside the scope of this writing project which is being choked by my laziness just by the simple fact that I still have not got and not opened a new fresh bottle of (a different) red wine to continue enhancing this non-alcoholic writing eloquence. And also, the liking to merge in such liquids corpse with my tongue part. I shout about being a French bohemian artist in this last sentence I think… Well I am not… Even if I think about such style… I guess this nonsense words are enough… I should take off my echoing headphones drug, lift up and get that new bottle…

I introduce yourselves to my drunkenness… a healthy one…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...