domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

My Buddy Wall-E

In an annoying and boring day, exception made for Benfica and its new old striker Pedro Mantorras in last match (1-0 against Rio Ave), I see myself in a miserable situation seated alone at home in a Saturday night watching crappy television and surfing on the internet and also having this huge need to talk with someone to feel less awful. While on this fed up situation I had an absolutely brilliant idea to search for Wall-E stuff on YouTube. That little fellow is probably one of my favourite characters in actual movies. Also the movie is called Wall-E as its rising star. My friends, they know my opinion about the movie, for those who do not know it, I think they now are becoming enlighten. Wall-E is just one of the best movies I have ever seen. Probably most of you, dear readers, eared something about Wall-E. At least that it’s a Disney/Pixar movie. Or it’s an animation. Wall-E is just a little robot which is programmed to make cubes of trash. He is alone on Earth due to humans and their lack of sense with some environmental issues. As much as I wanted to describe here the entire movie (it would also depend on my skills to do it) I do not want to remove all the mysteries, charming developments and peculiar characteristics of the movie, and obviously also the little guy super funny qualities, for those who did not seen it yet. Let me just add that is highly probable for you to wish to have a Wall-E as a friend. You may be thinking that I am too sentimental or even you might call me girly but as far as I am concerned, the robot is totally lovable.
To prove my point, or at least trying to prove it I present a little video that I watched on YouTube during my seek for a better day where you could meet Wall-E and a couple of his friends. This is not new and some of the clips were used to promote the movie last summer...
Just delightful...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...