quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

Your Sex

In contrast with other post titles starting with the pronoun 'My' as blog identity, and obviously to still follow such orientation, I see the need to start this one differently with such reference tending to you dear readers. Yes, no others than you, because you are the contributors in comments and for this specific topic, in votes. Despite my pool not being overwhelmed in vote quantity and not an undeniable winner raised from the votes, but a trend exists and I shall salute the decent hygiene preferences which clearly indicate a concern with modern lifestyle and coexistence in cities, countries and world. I am totally delighted with such social background concerns in favour of economic assumptions related with inventory investments which by several reasons never came out of the drawers. I am possibly scared if such unconcern about inventory is due to the non use of such.

I also notice a slightly selfish behaviour related with those who have a major capability to easily start sleeping. Obviously afterwards both win a smiley face and probably sleep even better. I guess maybe I saw this from another angle and the situation is just good companionship, compassion and affection.

Poll Results:

(this will remain registered for posterity and allows me to close the poll results)

Do it to change the subject

(11%)

Condoms are about to expire

(11%)

Can't get to sleep

(22%)

Your friend just told you a new position

(11%)

To reinforce good behaviours such as shaving and dental hygiene

(33%)

Other

(11%)


P.S. - I clearly believe that voters (ok it was just one...) for 'Other' should elucidate such other reason...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...