sábado, 28 de fevereiro de 2009

“My” Mystery

Ok, I confess that last post was no more than…a single post! Not even rubbed the slightly interesting, so my own attempt of awesomeness was not even compared with garbage, worse than garbage… I guess even despite the "original" lyrics I created. So, as redemption and as a bit of my pure interests I give you something I totally adore. Those who know me probably already know what this post it's about due to title but for those who don't I clarify. I will transcript the lyrics of a song interpreted by no other than Mr. Hugh Laurie (I hope he is not a reader or he will probably sue me… I mean, if he is a reader I don't care about anything… Mr. Laurie, I am honoured to have you as a visitor and I must say that I am a huge fan of your work, since your Bits until your current limps in the hospital. Don't worry I am not such of those stoker and scary fans because I have absolutely no idea where you live now despite having a poster of you in my bedroom...ups...to many information...just kidding...that would be a bit to gay...sorry if susceptibilities were hurt with this lousy comment (even lousier than my previous post) … but what I do have in my bedroom is a machine written paper with the transcription of your overwhelming Mystery song), (this was probably the longest parenthesis comment):


 

Mystery,

All my life has been a mystery

You and I were never ever meant to be

That's why I call my love for you

A mystery


 

Different country,

You and I have always lived in a different country

And I know that airline tickets, don't grow on a tree

So what kept us apart is plain for me to see

That much at least, is not really a mystery


 

Estuary,

I live in a houseboat on an estuary

Which is handy for my work with the Thames water authority

But I know you would have found it insanitary

Insanitary


 

Taken a violent dislike to me

I would be foolish to ignore the possibility

That if we actually met you might have hated me

But still that's not the only problem that I can see


 

Dead since nineteen seventy three,

You've been dead now, wait a minute let me see

Fifteen years come next January

As a human being you are history


 

So I do I still long for you

Why is my love so strong for you

Why did I write this song for you,

Well I guess that's just the mystery…


 

Hugh Laurie

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...