quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2009

Funny Tests

Funny thing I just found out while surfing on web. A Portuguese radio network has in its webpage some funny tests where you can discover what you would be if you were a travel! I know it is not logic, but I think is funny. Or at least at this hour I feel it is funny. You can find out not only which kind of travel you are, but perhaps which superhero you are or which Marco Paulo song defines you. It is just me or this last one could turn you in something awesome? Or maybe you will want to find out which pick up line you would be. The tests are quite small and quickly answered. Maybe this is not new, but I just find out it now. I don’t even remember now why I went to Rádio Comercial homepage


Travel was the first I saw and I found it curious… Presenting you the result…




Translating (my translation)...

"YOU ARE A TIME TRAVEL:
You are a nostalgic, romantic by nature. If you could, you would go back in time to revive some of your most important times in your life. You have photos spread all around the house, as well as souvenirs you acquired in each travel you made. You like to give a look at old slides from your holidays, listening the sounds of Joe Dassin. "

Tunes

1 comentário:

  1. What was I thinking when I decided to follow some tests?

    Marco Paulo music: Taras e Manias

    Super Hero: Hulk

    Trilogy: Matrix

    Tv series: Knight Rider. I can't believe it, "Kitshii, vem me buscá" <-- brasilein accent required lol

    ResponderEliminar

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...