quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2009

My own new fresh start

In a brand not new day, with several hours already passed from this 20th of January, it seemed the right time to start my new solo project. For my beloved friends which I do not have left behind in other blog, I must say I need this new experience to enforce my ideas, my dreams and my hopes not expecting someone to answer but maybe reaching some more people who believe in blogs and to have something of my own. I shall not abandon the pink ones and I will always be present and making my contributions. It is not fair for me to say such blog was mine as I did sometimes, always correcting myself when such thing happens. It is our blog. Not just mine. And as I do not approve my behaviour despite sometimes I feel the loneliness of being an isolated contributor just hoping you to urge with new ideas, approvals and disapprovals of what I do or write, it fits a couple of reasons to launch myself alone with this unending need to express myself just because I want to or feel the need to. This way I respect our common project and regain a new life goal trying to maintain an actualized blog just with my own effort and dedication and represent on it all my identity.

This idea is not new, it ran my mind a couple of times but I never felt that was the day. But now, with a sudden rush decision it becomes real. I invite you all to still comment whatever you want, whenever you want or need. I began this blog wondering if I am capable enough to be humoured constantly, if it would improve my language skills and to find out if I have lots of topics about which I want to express a valid opinion about. I also hope I grow up, I hope I can open my heart for people and I hope to share nice thoughts. This is my little world which I hope to become wider...

To my entire fellow ones pink buddies...

Tunes

4 comentários:

  1. Go Tunes Go. Your new blog has made my Google Reader blog section after 1 single post! That's got to be worth something. I'll be dropping a line once in a while.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's aweffsome... I really had no idea what your Google Reader made, until I passed by Google Reader homepage and I guess now I have an idea of what could have happened. Despite I am not quite sure how it happened.

    Please feed my seek for knowledge...
    Thank for your support...

    Let me just count:
    1 post - 1 comment of my own
    that's not that bad...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So it begins, congrats for the new "project" (coll name to call stuff you create.. and the sound.. "proo-ject" just feels good).
    Hope that the journey of awsomeness of the new baby blog goes beyond expectations.. in the positive way.

    new-blog five!
    JB

    ResponderEliminar
  4. We could have bought a bar, we could have made a band. YOU made this blog and I know it will stand.

    Share your awesomeness with the entire world, and the entire world itself will be your "little Tunes' World".


    One final word, BINGO.

    ResponderEliminar

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...