quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2009

Reasons to have sex

Based on the famous TV show, How I Met Your Mother, and its famous episode titled as 'The Naked Man', I introduce my first poll. As the show followers will probably know in the episode is discussed about 50 reasons to have sex, inclusively being written a list. That list is not totally complete with all 50 reasons; at least to us viewers are explained around 20. Another good reason for a post could be my attempt to complete a full list with all 50 reasons not seen on the show. But I guess that might be a team work.

With a previous selection made by me, I defy you people to choose your preference, based on whatever criteria you have. Really believer or just stupidity the poll is open.

Just for the lack of attention in reading the poll content, Love is the main reason so it will crush all other options and so it was removed, but never forgotten.

Tunes


P.S. - I would like to apologise for my mistake in the poll's fourth option. Where it is written 'You're friend', should had been 'Your friend'. Because a vote occured (not mine, yet) it is not possible to correctly write de option. So apologies presented. Keep voting... (Damn, my english...)

2 comentários:

  1. I don't know which came first: the episode or the list below. Anyway, here is the complete 50 list ;)

    http://holga.tumblr.com/post/62986563/50-reasons-to-have-sex

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't believe my fellow HIMYM follower, haven't yet realized something wonderful about this serie. It always delivers it's goods :).

    By the way, from episode 4x13, we can add one more to Lilly's list. 51) "To avoid arguing with a friend"

    ResponderEliminar

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...