sábado, 24 de janeiro de 2009

Tv Series

Nowadays TV Series are probably one of the most successful ways of entertainment. Probably many of you dear readers are not aware of this phenomenon and you don't even care, while some others totally agree. Perhaps this comment is totally inadequate because it has always been that way. But the cause of such success needs to be totally related with the quality presented. There are a lot of drama shows complemented with action, adventure or even with Sci-Fi and comedy. There are obviously also pure comedies and several animation series which do not mean they are childish. Well I guess sometimes is childish; I really meant they are not only for children. Well I guess the main reason of this post is the newest contact I made with a series. In a world where they are successful I guess that watching series is normal...but how many? I want to feel like a regular person, which also as a cool social life and spend a lot of time breathing air outside his own house. I shall share the list of series I am currently watching and please give me your opinion about my ability to interact with other human beings:

House M.D. (40 min)

Prison Break (40 min)

Smallville (40 min)

Chuck (40 min)

Scrubs (20 min)

How I Met Your Mother (20 min)

Weeds (20 min)

My Name is Earl (20 min)

And most recently, the great causer of this post: 30 Rock (20 min), with 4 Golden Globe Awards.

I can even talk about some other cool series that a lot of my friends watch and tell me to follow, like

Lost (40 min)

Heroes (40 min)

Dexter (40 min)

Simpsons (20 min)

Family Guy (20 min)

Big Bang Theory (20 min)

Two and a Half Men (20 min)

Just mentioning American series, and obviously a lot more of them are offered to the viewer. But I think the ones I follow are just enough. Right?

As curiosity, if I do some math about series I see, counting about 20 episodes by season (ones have more, others have less... 20 is a non calculated average value of episodes by season) I spend about 5200 minutes watching just ONE season of all the series, which corresponds to about 3 and a half days (not that bad). Now imagining an average of 4 seasons by each show to keep it current, we achieve now almost two weeks. Two weeks? In a lifetime? Doesn't seem too much. Does it become serious if I say I am seeing them in a row? ... I am just kidding. Not so lunatic...

Tunes

2 comentários:

  1. I'm still trying to make my list...but by the way, I feel I'm a normal person rofl

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I told you yesterday that "my" series was not "How I met your mother". But you still didn't figured it out, did you?

    ResponderEliminar

All comments are accepted as equal, no matter the content, just inspire me with your words...